Most frequent questions and answers
Consulting brings the expertise of the consultant into the mix. A consultant offers information, advice, brainstorming and training. Look for a consultant who has achieved what you want to achieve, someone who is willing to share all their knowledge, wisdom and practical tips with you.
We help entrepreneurs get ready to raise capital. This usually consists of some or all of the following services:
- Business plan development
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Strategy development
- Market research and analysis
- Competitor research and analysis
- General coaching and advisory services
You need a consultant if you want:
- the advice and experience of someone who is successfully self-employed
- to understand the basics of business planning and marketing
- to learn business and marketing skills in a rapid fashion
- to find ways to manage and follow-up on your business success
If you run a business, then it’s probably safe to say YES. In fact, you may require more than one business plan: one for raising capital and one for running your business.
In general, we charge a pre-determined fixed fee. The fee is determined by:
- The scope of the project, in terms of the tasks and documents you require help with.
- The sophistication and specific needs of your target audience.
We are located in Petaling Jaya , and if our client outside of our local area we will contact and arrange meeting whether in our office, your office or others meeting place.