SEO Process : SEO Workflow Process For Ranking On Google
One of the biggest questions that we get from people, what is SEO and how SEO process ? If you do not have an experienced in-house SEO associate, you still can making some positive changes that will help you improve your search engine optimization.
What is SEO and How SEO Process
Search Engine Optimization is the process of making a website more visible to the search engines so that it appears in the search engines for the relevant search terms. SEO process that organizations go through to help make sure that their site ranks high in the search engines for relevant keywords and phrases.
Here are the basic SEO process that you have to do follow as you start SEO.
1. Content Marketing
Content is effective in both attracting the search engines and helping your organization make connections with site visitors. The more quality, relevant content pieces that you have on your site, the more likely search engines will be to rank your pages higher on the search engine results page.
Here a few types of content that you can focus on to help improve your content offering and, thus, your search engine rankings:
- Blog posts and articles
- Social media content
- E-books and whitepapers
- How-To Guides and Tutorials
- Videos and audio recordings
- Infographics or other visual content
2. On-Page SEO
On-page SEO factors are those elements that happen on your website. These are the things that you have complete control over, meaning that you can work to improve these factors over time by following best practices for SEO.
A few of the on-page SEO factors that can help you improve your search ranking in SEO process :
- Title Tag – This should be 70 characters or less, including both the keyword your content focuses on and your business name.
- Meta Description – This is also used by your human visitors to better understand what the page is about and if it’s relevant. This should include your keyword and also provide enough details to tell the reader what the content is about.
- Sub-headings – Not only do sub-headings make your content easier for visitors to read, but it can also help improve your SEO. You can use H1, H2, and H3 tags to help search engines better understand what your content is about.
- Internal Links – Building internal links, or hyperlinks to other content on your site, can help search engines learn more about your site.
- Image Name and ALT Tags – This will help search engines better index your images, which may appear when users perform an image search for a certain keyword or phrase.
3. Off-Page SEO
Off-page SEO factors that can impact your ranking. Though you do not have direct control over these off-page factors, there are ways that you can improve your chances of having these factors work out in your favor.
The different off-page SEO factors that can impact search engine rankings:
- Trust – This is how Google determines whether you have a legitimate site that visitors can trust. One of the best ways to improve trust is by building quality backlinks from sites that have authority.
- Links – You want to be careful here as spamming sites with your links is a quick and easy way to get your site banned from the search engines. Instead, take the time to build relationships with influencers and fans who create quality content and will link back to your site in their own content.
- Social – When it comes to boosting SEO, you want to look for quality shares from influencers. The more quality content you publish, the more likely you will be to get people to share your content with others.
The more relevant and interesting your content is, the more likely others will be to link to your content and share it on social media. The more people trust your content, the more the search engines will as well.
How SEO Process Works
There are a lot of factors that impact SEO ranking, but the most important thing to consider is whether your content is valuable and relevant to your audience.
Keep in mind that SEO process takes time to work its magic. You won’t experience the benefits of SEO overnight. In fact, it may take months to enjoy the results of your hard work.